Shipping and Returns
Orders and Tracking Information
After placing an online order with Luumi Skin Co, we are pleased to advise of the following process:
1. You shall receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received and is being packed.
2. When goods have been picked up by third party courier, you will then receive an email notification from the third party courier with a tracking number.
3. Goods shall be packaged to prevent product damage during transport.
Free Shipping within New Zealand for all orders. Orders can be expected within 2-3 working days. Rural delivery could take an extra day.
We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international shipping . Shipping will be done via tracked courier and 1-5 days is expected.
Customs and Duties
Please ensure you check with your local customs office if any additional import duties or tax is applicable. The recipient of the order will be liable for any import duties and tax. Customs policies will differ from country to country and it is always best to confirm before making a purchase. Luumi Skin Co will not refund any orders that are applicable for additional customs duties and tax.
Our Luumi IPL devices are backed by a 12 month warranty, giving you peace of mind. Should your device stop working or become faulty a replacement unit will be arranged to be sent to you.
Process for Warranty Claims
The process for warranty claims is as follows;
1. Please notify us asap if your device has stopped working via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will request a video to be sent us showing the faulty device.
2. The Luumi customer service team will do an investigation and notify you with 24 hours if the claim has been approved or declined.
3. If the claim is approved, the team will get a new device dispatched to you and will arrange for the faulty device to be sent back to Luumi HQ.